Summer’s ending. *insert sad face* But the good news is you can fake a summer glow no matter the weather. Today was sad and rainy, and I had the pleasure of sitting in the rain to support my child’s football team. We won, and I was fabulous all the while. See below:
Here’s the basic products I used today:
- I primed with Benefit’s Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer. One of my favorite products.
- I mixed the Cargo Tinted Moisturizer with the Tarte brightening luminizer together and blended with a stippling brush all over my face. I usually go for fuller coverage but considering the weather, I chose to go light with the tinted moisturizer. Also, by mixing the luminizer with something lighter like the tinted moisturizer, the glow will be more prominent.
- Next, I contoured with the Cargo bronzer with a flat e.l.f. contour brush. I swept the bronzer in a three formation, along my temples, cheek bones, and jawline on each side of my face. The bronzer has a good amount of shimmer which will enhance the glow effect I’m trying to create.
- Then, I used the Bare Minerals face powder to highlight all over. This powder is very shimmery, adding to the glow.
- Lastly, I swept the coral/pink shimmer blush from the NYX duo on the outside of my cheeks.
To complete the look I used Ardell false lashes, and NARS’ Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover on my lips.