After you suffer through the intro, here’s a quick video of me executing my highlight and contouring routine.
- Benefit Boing Concealer in 04
- Maybelline AgeRewind Concealer
- Cargo Medium Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- It Cosmetics setting powder
- Applied Boing concealer under eyes
- Applied Maybelline AgeRewind Concealer in a reverse pyramid under both eyes, along the bridge of the nose, onto chin, between eyebrows on forehead
- Blend concealer with a damp blender sponge
- Continue blending with brush
- Make a line with Cargo Medium Bronzer in the hollow of the cheeks, down the sides of nose, corners of forehead, and along jawline
- Blend all contour areas with Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Set with setting powder.