- Velvety smooth texture
- Medium to Full build-able coverage
- Dermatologist tested, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, Fragrance free, Non-comedegenic
- Ceramides reinforce skin’s natural barrier
- Antioxidants fight against environmental aggressors
- Ideal for normal, dry or combination skin
- Available in 20 shades
I adore the packaging, It’s smooth and chic. Be mindful when you purchase the foundation, you are buying the refill and the compact is sold separately for $10
The cream foundation is smooth and extremely easy to blend. I used a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge to apply; patting the foundation onto my skin for a full coverage. I was concerned about this creamy foundation not being able to stand up to my uber-oily skin, but so far so good.
My Overall Review:
Definitely my new favorite. THis is the first cream foundation I have ever tried, and NARS has never let me down. I highly recommend it, and I am pleased with the radiant, dewy finish. GIve it a try.