Well, today was an off day for me so I wanted to go light on the makeup. Here’s quick run down on the products I used:
- Started with Cargo Tinted Moisturizer as a base all over my face.
- Next, I patted Maybelline’s Master Conceal concealer one shade lighter than my skin under my eyes to brighten my dark circles.
- Then, I filled in my brows with Lorac Take a Brow eyebrow powder.
- Swept Too Faced Sun Bunny just below my cheek bones.
- I maintained a neutral look with the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.
- It’s not pictured, but I used Tarte Gifted mascara with Ardell lashes.
- Finihed off with Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Sugar.