1The power of the mind is not a joke.
Tell yourself you are beautiful. Tell yourself you are amazing. Believe it. Because you are.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.”
This definitley glass half full or half empty moment.
I got through 2016 by believing I could. By encouraging myself daily, sometimes hourly, that even though things were rough, they wouldn’t be forever.
Simple as that.
I remember coming across a blog post over at Quirktastic.co last year, called “When you start telling yourself life is beautiful, don’t be surprised when it actually is.” I was right in the midst of Saturn’s return, and it was then I made the intentional effort to remain relentlessly positive.
Affirmations are declarative statements designed to motivate you, According to Success Conciouseness , they make you feel positive, energetic and active, and therefore, put you in a better position to transform your inner and external worlds.
I think we often underestimate the power of our thoughts. Sometimes, we give in to the negative self talk and it takes a toll on us all. I don’t believe affirmations are means of delusion, designed to trick our mind into escaping reality. Instead, I believe we create the world around us by allowing our thoughts to dictate our actions.
Just kidding. Recently, I decided to start a morning ritual of repeating specific affirmations daily. I picked out various affirmations from across the web as well as coming up with some of my own that resonated with my spirit.
Give it a try.
And watch the world around you change.
- I am a beautiful being, living a beautiful life.
- The universe is working in my favor.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless, My potential to succeed is infinite.
- Obstacles are moving out my way and my path is directed towards greatness.
- I am grateful for each new day I am given to grow, learn and love.
- I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
- Many people look up to me and recognize my worth.
- I have limitless talents and skills to succeed in my purpose.
- Love is all around me. I am love.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- Everything that is happening now, is happening for my highest good.
- I trust my intuition and follow my heart with ease.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
- I choose happiness, Happiness chooses me.
- I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I am thankful for today.
- My life is filled with family and friends who propel me to my highest good.
- Creative energy surrounds me.
- These hoes cannot take.
- I came to slay, bitch.